We help people of all ages and levels of fitness and health that want to improve their strength and power, coordination, agility and endurance and flexibility.
Our highly trained, experienced and accredited Exercise Physiologists and Physiotherapists provide the following strength and conditioning programs:
• Sports specific conditioning
• Junior elite sport management including balancing performance enhancement with injury prevention
• Improving muscle movement, strength and flexibility
• Running gait training
• Motor control and learning
From low back pain, tendon pain (known as tendinopathy), neck stiffness, hip pain, knee problems (including ACL injuries, osteoarthritis and patellofemoral joint pain) Lifecare Glenroy offers scientific, evidence based strength and conditioning training.
Lifecare Glenroy Strength & Conditioning Classes
Would you like to exercise in a group-training environment under the guidance and supervision of a Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist? Improve your quality of life with Lifecare Glenroy Strength and Conditioning classes. Our clinical approach ensures the class takes into account your individual goals, general fitness, injuries and chronic condition or disease.
Our classes are held in a comfortable, safe environment and are suitable for all ages and fitness levels and can help you:
• Increase muscle strength and tone
• Maintain a healthy weight
• Improve muscle movement
• Achieve better blood sugar control
• Increase bone strength and reduce the risk of osteoporosis
• Improve posture, flexibility and balance.
During the individually tailored classes you will:
• Exercise in a fun and social environment
• Learn how to exercise safely and efficiently
• Stay inspired and on-track with your exercise program
• Exercise under professional guidance to ensure your technique and form is correct
• Get progressively stronger, fitter and healthier
Before you join a class an initial 1:1 assessment is required. Classes are held at various times through the week for an hour with a maximum of 4 people per class. During the class you will get one-on-one attention to your exercise technique and receive hand-on correction if required.
We suggest you wear light, comfortable clothing with appropriate, closed footwear. It is important to bring a towel, water bottle and any medications you may need during the class.
Under Medicare Chronic Disease Management Plan you may be eligible for partial or fully subsidised payment of your Exercise Physiology classes.
Under your private health insurance extras cover, our classes may be claimable.
Call us today on 03 8311 4200 to book in or to learn more.